Mittwoch, 29. Mai 2013

REPOST goldendiamonds JAPAN

JAPAN TRIP

“There is nothing like a dream to create future”
- Victor Hugo
Have you ever stopped for a moment to analyze how beautiful life is? To be honest, I’m ashamed of myself because i almost don’t do it. Whether it’s work, studies, friends, books, movies, there is always something to do and you never actually realize what those activities mean to you. And then there comes a day when a dream comes true. Actually a lot of my dreams have been turning into reality lately, so it wouldn’t be fair to call this a simple dream. The Dream. Here you go, that’s the perfect definition!
So there comes a day when something you’ve desired since you were a little girl that would beg her dad to bring her a tape (don’t laugh, we didn’t have DVDs in Easter Europe at that time) with anime movies of the Ghibli Studio, whenever he went abroad. A little girl that would look at old japanese paintings and dream of walking under a sakura one day, dressed in a kimono; a little girl that would pretend to be a samurai that would always protect her family and her believes… So when a day like that comes, you understand how astonishing life is.
I think by now you’ve already understood that the long-lasting dream of mine is Japan. Together with my family we’ll be travelling to the Country of Sunrise, to get to know the culture we’ve been so fascinated by and the people we’ve been admiring so much.
We won’t be staying in Tokyo only. In my opinion you can’t get to know a culture if you only go to the capital, especially one as enormous as Tokyo. Therefore, we’ve chosen to stay in 3 different cities and travel throughout the country by train (I’ll make a special Traveling Guide after my trip with all my suggestions and experiences)
Our stops are:
  • Osaka
  • Kyoto
  • Tokyo (for my bday, yay!)
Hope this trip will be as inspiring as I expect it to!
Follow me on Instagram to see the most beautiful places I visit in Japan: goldendiamonds
japan3japan5japan13? (Cherry Tree, Japan)japan14????? (Hirosaki Castle and cherry blossoms)japannA24-87876photo source: Pinterest

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen